gump-general mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <>
Subject xml-fop: Can't figure out why it fails
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:51:22 GMT
Hi there,

I need some help figuring out why xml-fop currently fails. I've moved
some newly added classes from package org.apache.xmlgraphics.java2d to
org.apache.xmlgraphics.java2d.color [1]. Now, xmlgraphics-commons
happily builds and if I look at the generated JAR [2], the classes are
in the right place.

But xml-fop fails [3] since it can't find those classes. It appears as
if Gump didn't SVN update the workspace properly and the changes [4] I
made to FOP Trunk to adjust for the move are not visible to Gump.

Jeremias Maerki

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message