gump-general mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject xml-fop: Can't figure out why it fails
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:51:22 GMT
Hi there,

I need some help figuring out why xml-fop currently fails. I've moved
some newly added classes from package org.apache.xmlgraphics.java2d to
org.apache.xmlgraphics.java2d.color [1]. Now, xmlgraphics-commons
happily builds and if I look at the generated JAR [2], the classes are
in the right place.

But xml-fop fails [3] since it can't find those classes. It appears as
if Gump didn't SVN update the workspace properly and the changes [4] I
made to FOP Trunk to adjust for the move are not visible to Gump.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=954487&view=rev
[2] http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public-jars/xmlgraphics-commons/jars/
[3] http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/xml-fop/xml-fop/gump_work/build_xml-fop_xml-fop.html
[4] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=954512&view=rev