gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Gump Wiki] Update of "CevijySokone" by CevijySokone
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 15:36:57 GMT
On 2010-05-10, Sander Temme <sctemme@apache.org> wrote:

> Shall we just close this abomination for business until we have a
> legitimate change to make?

+1

I think the goal is to add attachments - that has happened three or four
times today when the page was alive long enough.  Joe has disabled
attachments so we stand a certain chance that it'll stop.

OTOH I've deleted 20-30 pages over the past few hours and will go
offline - Java Weenie User Group - in a few minutes.  I'm not looking
forward to deleting hundreds of nonsense pages when I come back.

Stefan