gump-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sshd config change on vmgump
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:46:23 GMT
On 16/04/2010, Sander Temme <sander@temme.net> wrote:
> Folks,
>
>  Following the recent havoc on ASF servers, new rules have been imposed on sshd keys
and the use of passwords.

>  I have implemented the first part of this today by changing the sshd configuration.
 Right now, the only ones that have sshd access are myself and Infra's Joe Schaefer and Mark
Thomas.

>  I am seeing the following accounts on the VM:
>
>  leosimons
>  bodewig
>  brett
>  billbarker
>  dims
>  mvdb
>  sebb
>
>  Who (still) needs sshd access?  I can migrate keys accordingly.

I do still occaisionally find shell access to Gump useful for
debugging failed runs, but I cannot really claim that I *need* access.

If there was an easy way to get read-only access to the Gump
workspaces (rather than just the reports) I would not need a login.