gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Board Report Q1/2010
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:17:43 GMT
Infrastructure:

    * No news is good news.

Technical:

    * the installation is chugging along with active metadata
      maintenance.

    * we've updated the installed version of Maven to 2.2.1 which has
      tightened its verification process for plugins or so it seems.
      The current approach taken by Gump won't work anymore when we'd
      want to perform integration tests for Maven plugins themselves,
      but fortunately there currently is none followed by Gump that
      would be under active development.

Other:

    * still all Apache committers have access to metadata in svn.

    * no releases.