gump-general mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <billwbar...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r920715 - /gump/metadata/project/excalibur.xml
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 03:37:55 GMT

From: "Stefan Bodewig" <bodewig@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 8:01 AM
To: <general@gump.apache.org>
Subject: Re: svn commit: r920715 - /gump/metadata/project/excalibur.xml

> On 2010-03-15, Bill Barker <billwbarker@verizon.net> wrote:

Or, like for hudson, they just won't be found.  I was thinking of adding a
localRepository="name" to the <mvn /> builder that allows projects to share
a local repo when they can't be trusted to use the central repo.  These
would be cleaned when Gump finishes (or maybe on startup).

Then the projects could use a goal of 'install', and it looks like Maven
will accept it for another project that wants to depend on that SNAPSHOT
version.