gump-general mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r920715 - /gump/metadata/project/excalibur.xml
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:22:21 GMT
Hi,

Is it the same like "installing" the snapshot artifacts in the local
~/.m2 cache ?

I am looking at some of the stuff which is lying on my hard drive :

/Users/antoine/.m2/repository/org/apache/commons/commons-openpgp/1.0-SNAPSHOT
antoine-levy-lamberts-macbook:1.0-SNAPSHOT antoine$ ls
commons-openpgp-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar    maven-metadata-local.xml
commons-openpgp-1.0-SNAPSHOT.pom

Regards,

Antoine