gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Expat for APR on vmgump
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:17:34 GMT
On 2009-06-15, Bill Barker <wbarker@wilshire.com> wrote:

> If someone with more Linux experiance can install expat on vmgump
> (or in the "Gump Way", set it up to build),

done, using the "build it" option.

> we'll clear some 20 odd projects that depend on APR.

Unfortunately we don't, see the apr-iconv-configure failure.  It looks
as if apr had changed the file system layout in a way that makes
iconf's configure script not recognize the apr-install-directory as a
valid "install prefix".

It may be possible to point apr-iconv at the apr-config file instead
by abusing <jar>.  It certainly would be cleaner to generalize <jar>
first, but that would require some coding ...

Stefan