gump-general mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Problems with building
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 08:27:34 GMT
>> There are "just" problems while testing due lack of JSP support
>
>Depending on what you want to do with the Hudson build, you can
>disable tests or try to fix them 8-)

I want to fix them ;)
Maybe this is resolved by adding "real" dependencies ...

The tests rely on a "working" JPS-engine. Gump could start a webserver?

>I have no idea why the tests would fail given that you are really only
>doing a mvn build as any developer would do on a freshly checked out
>working copy.

Exactly. This is the point where I wanted to start.

>Right now you are really only doing a nightly build of hudson since it
>builds earlier than most of the libs it depends on.

Yes - next step: adding dependencies in the Gump descriptor ...
I thought "why adding deps if Gump couldnt checkout the sources?" ;)

Jan