gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JUnit switched to GIT
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 08:36:33 GMT
Hi all,

I've committed an initial version of git support that works for me
locally, but I won't move JUnit before next week.

The code is a really ugly collection of copy-n-paste and I'm deeply
disgusted at what I've committed, really.  I seriously intend to clean
things up before I add support for the other dvcs systems that I have
installed myself.

We'll need to install git on helios and Sander's machine - and on
vmgump, apt-get doesn't work since we are running a pretty old Ubuntu
distribution that is no longer supported.  We should seriously
consider upgrading vmgump mid-term.

Stefan