gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SCM code changes status
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 04:44:11 GMT
On 2009-02-16, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> I'll watch the next helios build and then try to merge trunk to live
> if it looks OK (I removed the directory sync feature by accident, so I
> better take a closer look).

Yesterday things looked fine.  I have a merged live branch sitting on
my box waiting to be committed as soon as svn is available again.

live and trunk differ in behavior if svn/cvs/p4 fail to update a
module.  trunk will flag the module as broken and not build any
projects contained therein, live will log a warning and assume it is a
transient error.

I've kept that difference for now, as an added benefit of the
refactoring it is now in a single place instead of repeated three
times.

Stefan