gump-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failure adding activemq-core dependency to log4j-tests
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:32:18 GMT

On Aug 19, 2008, at 3:23 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, Curt Arnold <carnold@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> There are some pending tests for log4j that would require activemq-
>> core as a dependency.
>
> I wouldn't expect activemq-core to ever build, so adding the
> dependency will just lead to the tests project being skipped because
> of missing pre-reqs.
>
>> I've reviewed profile/gump.xml and project/activemq.xml and don't
>> see why activemq-core would be unknown.
>
> I don't see anything obvious either.  camel and activemq share the
> same module name, maybe this is causing problems?  Should be fixed
> now.
>
> Stefan

activemq-core is now running, but failing with an "Failed update from
source control" message with the following details:

svn --quiet update --non-interactive activemq

Output

svn: Working copy 'activemq' locked svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove
locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)

Last Updated: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:00:08 ().