gump-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: notification mails for ivy-tests
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:27:49 GMT
On 16/07/2008, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
>
>  > And I recall that Gump nags re-appeared on the commons lists after I
>  > changed the sender address (to mine).
>

> Same happened for ivy-tests now as well.  I changed the sender from
>  general@gump.a.o to bodewig@a.o and the nags started to re-appear.

I think I've found the problem:

It looks like there are 3 Gump runs per day, starting at  0, 8, 16 hours (PDT).

Only the one starting at 0 hours is currently flagged as "official",
so AIUI only that one will generate nags.

Also, if any of the runs last longer than 8 hours, then the next run
may not take place. Thus it is possible that the official runs don't
occur every day - and may indeed fail to run for several days in a
row. Indeed, in July so far only the following runs have the official
flag in the log files:

gump_log_02072008_000004
gump_log_04072008_000007
gump_log_06072008_000003
gump_log_08072008_000004
gump_log_15072008_000002

Looks like there may need to be some adjustment to the run schedule to
allow for the longer runs - and/or some projects perhaps need to be
removed?