gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Suppressing maven download statistics with -B flag?
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 10:34:33 GMT
On Fri, 2 May 2008, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/5/2 Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>:
>> On Fri, 2 May 2008, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  > It looks like the -B parameter suppresses these - any chance it
>>  > could be added to the M2 command-line?
>>
>>  should be easy to do once svn is writable again, I was getting
>>  annoyed by them as well, but not enough to bother looking up a way
>>  to supress them.  Will "batch mode" change anything else?
>>

> Well it seemed to work for me in a very simple local test.

It is in now and we should see the effect on the next run on Helios,
if everything looks OK I'll merge it over to the live branch which is
used on vmgump.

> The -B flag just means batch (non-interactive) mode, so it _ought_
> to be suitable for Gump.

I didn't perform any research beyond what mvn --help says and I really
don't have any idea what the switch is going to do.  The web-site
doesn't say a word about it.  Let's hope it is exactly what we need 8-)

Stefan