gump-general mailing list archives

From Dalibor Topic <robi...@kaffe.org>
Subject Re: Disabling Kaffee
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 16:45:40 GMT
Stefan Bodewig <bodewig <at> apache.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> the Kaffe build doesn't get very far and has ill side effects on the
> test Gump run (occasionally it terminates a test run running at the
> same time).

Makes sense to me, too, as gump wasn't tracking Kaffe's cvs head,
and it has changed quite radically internally since we set up the
gump instance.

I've got a 'setting gump' up for kaffe/your own vm thing written
up somewhere, I'll try to get it out on my blog someday. It's not
very hard.

Thanks for everything the gump devs have done to make java libre
happen, you rock.

cheers,
dalibor topic