gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r605345 - in /gump/metadata/project: activemq.xml james-server.xml
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 05:35:44 GMT
rdonkin@apache.org writes:

> First attempt at ActiveMQ descriptor for use by JAMES. Strap yourselves in and wish me
luck ;-)

Good luck!

> Added:
>     gump/metadata/project/activemq.xml
> Modified:
>     gump/metadata/project/james-server.xml

That's not enough, you must add activemq to the Gump profil explicitly
to make Gump read the new descriptor.

> +  <svn repository="activemq" dir="activemq"/>

I don't see any repository definition for activemq, this won't work.
You need to add a repository definition - and add a pointer to it to
the profile as well.

I may get to fix it later today.

Stefan