gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Gump PMC Report Q4/2007
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:29:27 GMT
Infrastructure:

    * no new is good news.

Technical:

    * the Maven 2 experiments on the Solaris zone have been
      encouraging but limited because many projects either don't build
      on Java6 or depend on projects that don't.  Stefan plans to
      merge the experimental stuff into the main Gump line of
      development during the next quarter.

    * We've turned off the Kaffee build.  We never got far due to
      various Kaffee internal problems and right now no Gump
      contributor has spare cycles to spend on keeping the build
      going.

Other:

    * still all Apache committers have access to metadata in svn.

    * no releases.