gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: resources on the classpath
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 04:12:12 GMT
On Fri, 19 Oct 2007, Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org> wrote:

> Possibilities
>  -we arent setting up the properties file right
>  -its not being read off the classpath
>  -the smartfrog-18102007.jar isnt where it should be

Today the smartfrog buil days:

sfJar:
      [jar] Building jar: /srv/gump/public/workspace/smartfrog/smartfrog/dist/lib/smartfrog-21102007.jar

while the smartfrog components build seems to be looking for

/srv/gump/public/workspace/smartfrog/smartfrog/dist/lib/smartfrog-3.12.007dev.jar

in smartfrog.classpath while java.class.path is empty.  Somewhere
along the way you seem to be losing the CLASSPATH settings.

Stefan