gump-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r563052 - /gump/metadata/project/ws-wsif.xml
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 04:47:32 GMT

On Aug 7, 2007, at 11:17 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> The nlog4j project just seems abandoned (since it won't even come
>> close to compile with the re-structured slf4j).
>
> unfortunately the directory projects seem to depend on it.

The directory project only seem to have slf4j dependencies and likely
used nlog4j as an expedient combination of slf4j API and
implementation.  I've changed the project descriptor to use the slf4j-
simple provider which hopefully will get them back building (or
failing to build as was the case before nlog4j went down).  The
project pom.xml has slf4j-api commented out, but it is in the code
and I couldn't get the project to build in Maven since it needed
parent projects that I didn't have.