gump-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <curt.ar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mono broken on new vmgump?
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 21:25:09 GMT
I do not believe it is a regression,but it was also broken on the old
vmgump.  If you search the archives for log4net , the later entries
should describe the issue.  If I remember correctly mono places a nant
( lower case no extension) on the path while gump invokes Nant.exe.
Either should work on windows but only nant would work on a nix.
Alternatively you could place a symlink for Nant.exe on the path and
link it to nant.