gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Maven2 builds
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 06:38:13 GMT
Hi,

unless anybody yells I should stop I'm going to be more pragmatic
about Maven 2 builds.

Several projects depend on BCEL and if we are unable to build BCEL
from source those projects no longer benefit from Gump's early warning
system.

I've modified trunk so that it doesn't pass --offline to mvn any
longer and with some help by Brett managed to get BCEL building on
helios.  I intend to install Maven 2 on vmgump and start adding Maven2
builds.  At least for those projects that have dependents which are
not built by Maven2; not too sure what to do with leaf projects since
for them we'd just provide another nightly build system.

Stefan