gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More info on addressing failure
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 04:20:20 GMT
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, Glen Daniels <glen@thoughtcraft.com> wrote:

> I'd like to find out more information about the failure (of the
> "addressing" Gump project) attached below.

Thank you.

> The build works for me locally, and I'd like to be able to browse
> through the target/test-reports directory to read the report from
> the failing test

This is not that easy to do on a regular basis, the results of the
latest run can be found in <http://vmgump.apache.org/~bodewig/>

> and also if possible how I can manually kick off a build?

Without installing Gump on a machine of your own, you can't.

Right now something strange seems to be going on on vmgump since no
run since Monday has run to completion - I just haven't figured out
why, yet.

Stefan