gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More info on addressing failure
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:07:51 GMT
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did yo see the following JIRA issue:
>

> No space left on device
> ------------------------

No, I did not.  Incidently I did a df this morning and realized vmgump
was at its limit again.  So I removed two JDKs we don't need and three
older Mono versions which may give us a bit of breathing room - still
I don't see a permanent solution on vmgump.

The Solaris zone is running Java6 by now, BTW, which in theory should
get us further (before that it was running on 1.4 and our success
numbers were low because JUnit failed to build).

Unfortunately JDBC 4.0 is raising its ugly head and we'll never get
far as long as excalibur-logger comes with a class that implements
DataSource but doesn't implement the JDBC4 API.

Stefan