gump-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: symlink in logging-log4j-component
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 06:31:04 GMT

On Apr 24, 2007, at 1:39 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Apr 2007, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Which is a bug in the sync code IMHO.
>
> Two sorts of bugs, ws-axis shows the other one.
>
>> I think we need to blow away the copy that Gump is working in, not
>> our checked out source tree.
>
> OK, I was wrong.
>
>> vmgump and the Solaris zone should be clean now.
>
> again.  *Should* be.
>
> Stefan

Current run in progress did not have logging-log4j-component in its
workspace despite the metadata looking okay.  Shows up in the failure
for logging-log4j-receivers as an unknown dependency.

Sorry about not noticing the "All dressed up" messages related to the
new projects.  I thought I'd be clever and use noreply@apache.org and
send the nag to myself until the Gump runs stabilize, but
noreply@apache.org is apparently a bad sender which in turn caused
the "All dressed up" messages.  Changed to use carnold@apache.org as
the sender.

Hopefully these tiny little projects are taking up much disk space on
vmgump.  I didn't know that it was near its limits.  Hope it didn't
cause problems.