gump-general mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ant-testutil?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:50:14 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Apr 2007, Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org> wrote:
>> I have a build - smartfrog-tasks - that's been failing since last
>> week, when I deleted a private copy of ant-testutil from our SCM
>> tree
>
> I wonder what your sf-javac-with-ant task does, it seems to be
> ignoring build.sysclasspath, otherwise it would never have used your
> in SCM version at all.

ooh. its just <javac> with the antclasspath turned on

     <!-- define a new javac task with new default options -->
     <presetdef name="sf-javac">
        <javac debug="${javac.debug.mode}"
             nowarn="true"
             deprecation="${javac.deprecation.mode}"
             source="${javac.java.version}"
             target="${javac.java.version}"
             includeAntRuntime="${javac.include.ant}"
             includes="**/*.java"

        </javac>
     </presetdef>

Maybe there's been some other change in the build process, which
triggered this (like tests being compiled earlier), rather than me
deleting the testutil jar.

>> Yet I have a dependency on the ant-testutil package
>
> No, you have not.

>>   <project name="smartfrog-tasks-test">
>
> The failing project is smartfrog-tasks, not smartfrog-tasks-test - and
> the former doesn't declare any dependency on ant-testutil.

aah. fixed.