gump-general mailing list archives

From Mark_Mel...@amis.com
Subject Re: Status?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:50:39 GMT
David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote on 03/06/2007 08:32:49 PM:

> Mark_Melvin@amis.com wrote:
> >
> > By the way - I am also interested in the Apache Depot project that is
> > linked to from the Gump page.  Unfortunately there is no code or even
> > developer email addresses on the page as it is in incubation.  Any
idea
> > when this will be available?  Does Gump use it?
>
> The Apache Incubator project Depot did not survive the
> incubation process:
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/#Retired+from+incubation
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/depot.html
>
> There are probably guidelines at the Incubator website
> if you want to build a community around it and revive it.
> Discuss on the general <at> incubator list.
>
> -David

Thanks for the update.

Mark.
AMI Semiconductor - "Silicon Solutions for the Real World"
NOTICE:
This electronic message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. The information
is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
of this information is prohibited. If you received this electronic message in error, please
notify the sender and delete the copy you received.