gump-general mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Failing project: smartfrog-test
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:34:52 GMT
Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
>>> Smartfrog-Test uses the old namespace of Ivy.
>>>

>> http://smartfrog.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/smartfrog/trunk/cor
>> e/common.
>>> xml?revision=3965&view=markup
>>>     1 <?xml version="1.0"?>
>>>     2 <project name="common" basedir="."
>>>     3      xmlns:ivy="antlib:fr.jayasoft.ivy.ant"
>>>     4     >
>>>

>>> and I cant see any ivy.jar in the classpath ...
>>>
>>> Because Ivy know is build by Gump we could set a dependency on that.
>> hey, that's my project.
>
> I know ;-)

1. i've added Ivy dependencies where appropriate, and tuned the
inheritance of various things.
2. I've moved the project to the (moved) SVN repository location. The
old location should still work for checkouts, but svn commits fail
unless you talk to the project-specific URLs. whoever runs gump should
delete the cached smartfrog projects and let them get checked out from
the new location.

-steve