gump-general mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Add ivy to gump
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:05:57 GMT
I added Ivy to the metadata.
BTW - every committer has write access to it [1].
I couldnt see any error in the description, but are you sure with
nagging only you?

    <nag to="maartenc@apache.org"
         from="Xavier Hanin &lt;xavier@apache.org&gt;"/>

I think a mailinglist would be better, like

    <nag to="dev@ant.apache.org"
         from="Gump Integration Build &lt;general@gump.apache.org&gt;"/>

but maybe not incubator .... it's your decision.

Jan

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/