gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Maven2 builds
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 05:13:58 GMT
Hi,

as you can see
<http://gump.zones.apache.org/gump/test/jakarta-bcel/bcel/gump_work/build_jakarta-bcel_bcel.html>
we successfully start mvn and it fails - as expected - because things
are missing.

As long as we don't build Maven from scratch, I'd say we give it the
plugins it needs to run from the repo as well.  This could be done by
building bcel without --offline once manually.

I have a question about local Maven 2 caches?  Can I have mutliple of
them in different locations?

While we make sure that the same flavour of Gump builds don't overlap,
it would be possible that the "test" and "kaffe" builds on helios do.
We wouldn't want to populate the local cache with artifacts from the
Kaffe run when we are building against Sun's JDK and vice-versa.

Stefan