gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Guidance on the Pluto Portal Gump build
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 05:53:50 GMT
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006, <CDoremus@hannaford.com> wrote:

> As Elliot has said, these alerts are because we have an incompatible
> version of castor that gump uses in a Pluto branch where we will not
> be upgrading any dependancies.

If there is no development on that branch anymore, then we might as
well stop building it and install it as a binary package.  I've
disabled the nag mails as a first step.

> Can you configure gump to only go against our trunk SVN repository?

We could, but since Gump and Maven 2 don't support each other (yet),
we couldn't do anything with it.  This will have to wait until Maven 2
builds are possible in Gump.

Stefan