gump-general mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Installing a fresh gump2 yields lots of issues
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 21:51:12 GMT
Hi Stefan,

:pserver:anonymous@cvs.jmock.codehaus.org:/cvs/jmock/

>>  - cargo: svn: URL
>>  'svn://svn.cargo.codehaus.org/cargo/scm/cargo/trunk' doesn't exist
>>  - groovy: /home/projects/groovy/scm: no such repository
>
> are known issues, but we are using the official URLs you get from each
> project's website.
>
>> - directory-naming: svn: URL
>>  'http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunks/naming' doesn't
>>  exist
>>  - geronimo: svn: URL 'http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk'
>>  doesn't exist -
>
> no idea what the Gump-correct URL would be.
>
> There are other repositories that are broken as well: xstream,

XStream is http://svn.codehaus.org/xstream/trunk

The same scheme applies for all Codehaus' projects based on Subversion
(Cargo, Groovy). They all changed after the crash of beaver with the
availability of the new infrastructure. Basically you can lookup any of
them with:  http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/<project name>/repo

> javassist, eyebrowse and beanshell.
>
> Problem with "stable" Gump as opposed to "trunk" Gump is that it
> doesn't get flagged as a problem, so I usually look at helios to see
> whether we have problems the repo information.
>
> smartfrog was/is in the process of migrating from CVS to svn and I'd
> consider the current problem transient - read, Steve is going to fix
> it once the migration is done.

- Jörg