gump-general mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: build of mx4j in gump
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:50:18 GMT

On Nov 15, 2006, at 12:59 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:

> Simon Bordet wrote me that he fixed it.
>
> He did change the build.xml 8 hours ago.
>
> http://mx4j.cvs.sourceforge.net/mx4j/mx4j/build/build.xml?view=log
>
> so maybe vmgump should be repaired too so that the mx4j update can
> happen.

My wc doesn't see that revision. Could this be one of those cases
where the general public doesn't get to see the results of a commit
until a particular sync happens?

In that case, we'll see it coming down the pike.

I don't have rights on vmgump, so I can't help you there. But Clarus
is completing its update and breaking on the build.

S.