gump-general mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mx4j in gump
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 00:16:11 GMT

On Nov 16, 2006, at 3:39 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:

> I do not understand why mx4j keeps failing.

Apparently we still can't see the fix.

> The fix of Simon is visible here :
> http://mx4j.cvs.sourceforge.net/mx4j/mx4j/build/build.xml?
> revision=1.115&view=markup
>
> Is the source code that we see through this web interface not the
> same as the one that gump downloads by cvs update ?

As we learn, one of these CVS repositories is not like the other.
This is the wc on my own laptop:

[sctemme@graymalkin] build $ cvs status build.xml
File: build.xml         Status: Up-to-date

    Working revision:    1.114
    Repository revision: 1.114   /cvsroot/mx4j/mx4j/build/build.xml,v
    Sticky Tag:          (none)
    Sticky Date:         (none)
    Sticky Options:      (none)

And yes, still borken. Yes, it's frustrating. I hope we never get so
big that we run into something like this.

Of course, we're on a slightly more modern version control system.

S.