gump-general mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: build of poi in gump
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 06:55:07 GMT
There were, at one point, two poi builds in gump. I believe one was
called poi, and another poi3. this was a result of certain
experimental code we were toying with. Currently, there is only one
active branch of POI, the svn trunk.

Apologies for not fixing this ourselves, thanks for your help

Regards
-
Avik