gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: now, why isnt this working?
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:44:34 GMT
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006, Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org> wrote:

> The first subsidiary build works, but the second is failing

It gets further now, and fails in an expected manner since the test is
supposed to fail under Gump.

What I've done is that I added a <mkdir> for the <work> entry of the
failing build.  I thought we had left this problem behind with JDK
1.4+ but it seems to be raising its ugly head again.

In JDK 1.3 you needed to add <mkdir>s for each <work> that was created
during the build, if you need classes from those directories in <java>
or non-forked <junit>s.  The reason was that the VM would drop all
CLASSPATH entries that didn't exist at startup time.

What we have now seems to be a variant thereof.  I don't think it is
related to <antunit>, but then again we haven't seen the problem with
any other task lately.

Stefan