gump-general mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BATCH: All dressed up, with nowhere to go...
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 17:55:23 GMT

On Sep 9, 2006, at 5:51 AM, gump@vmgump.apache.org wrote:

> The following work was performed:
> http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/jaxen/gump_work/update_jaxen.html
> Work Name: update_jaxen (Type: Update)
> Work ended in a state of : Failed
> Elapsed:
> Command Line: cvs -q -z3 -
> d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.jaxen.codehaus.org:/home/projects/jaxen/
> scm update -P -d -A
> [Working Directory: /usr/local/gump/public/workspace/cvs/jaxen]
> /home/projects/jaxen/scm: no such repository

What is up with Codehaus anyway. I'm seeing two projects fail in
exactly this way. Also, their Annogen thing fails its svn checkout
but I think I may have that fixed. The Subversion information on
their page is broken but I found it.

Jaxen and Jmock are visible through Codehaus' Fisheye. Does that mean
they have been migrated to Subversion? This is not reflected through
their websites and svn.{jaxen,jmock}.codehaus.org don't resolve.

What can we do about this? Do we communicate with these Codehaus
groups? Is there overlap? Their mailinglists don't seem to have
archives.

Or do we just revers-engineer their svn setup?

Thanks,

S.