gump-general mailing list archives

From Elliot Metsger <emets...@jhu.edu>
Subject Guidance on the Pluto Portal Gump build
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:57:24 GMT
Hi all,

I'm a committer the Pluto project.  We're receiving Gump reports
indicating that the Pluto Portal build (for the Pluto 1.0.2 branch) is
failing [0].  A change in a dependency (Castor) is causing the build to
fail.

At this juncture, I don't think it is likely that we are going to
upgrade the 1.0.2 branch to use the latest version of Castor, so these
reports are going to continue.

Is it feasible/appropriate/the Right Thing to modify the Gump build to
use a specific version of Castor?  Is this something that the Pluto team
can take on or are the Gump configurations managed centrally?

All apologies if this isn't the right list for this question.

Best Regards,
Elliot

[0]
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/portals-pluto-1.0/portals-pluto-portal-1.0/index.html