gump-general mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Forrest Failures
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:42:16 GMT

Thanks for the detailed explanation, helps a lot.

Sounds like your still a fair way off Maven2 support then, I don't
Know Maven and can not really help with that I don't think. What should
Forrest (and possibly Lenya too) do about these errors, David at Forrest
mentioned about changing cocoons gump descriptor, what is involved in this,
or should I talk to cocoon about it, I can not find any recent discussion
about this so apologies if it has already been answered. Turning the nag off
seems a bit like taking the battery out of a smoke detector.

Gav...