gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r417381 - /gump/metadata/project/jakarta-bcel.xml
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:22:45 GMT
On Tue, 27 Jun 2006, <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> Turn off nags until we can deal with Maven2 builds

The build failure we see in BCEL really only says "you are trying to
build this project with Maven 1 but we've switched to Maven 2" so I
turned the nags off until we can deal with mvn.

Actually BCEL doesn't have any dependencies to speak of
(jakarta-regexp is the only one) so it might be a good project to try
Bill's mvn support from trunk on.  It wouldn't build BCEL against
jakarta-regexp trunk but at least it would build it.

What do you think?

After I leave ApacheCon this afternoon I'll be heading into vacation
for two weeks so I can't move anything myself but I'd be very much in
favor of giving the mvn builder a try.

Stefan