gump-general mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r406640 - in /gump/metadata: project/smartfrog-projects.xml project/smartfrog.xml repository/smartfrog.xml
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 10:50:19 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> this change means somebody must manually remove the working copy of
> smartfrog from any machine running Gump (will happen for all the other
> sf.net projects as well).
>
> I've done it for vmgump and helios, but Sander will have to do it for
> clarus.

Ok. They need to do it for
antbook
ggf-cddlm

Also, someone has to sit down and patch everything that depends on
sourceforge -each of the 50-some projects needs a new repository. If you
look at the repository view, you can see that all updates to the old
host are currently failing. The builds may appear to succeed, but they
are working off stale content.

http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/gump_xref/repo_module.html

This has broken all our cruise control and luntbuilds too. The best bit:
sourceforge didnt just partition the data on may 9, they partitioned the
snapshot taken the previous week. It's taken us a day to get everything
back in sync. primarily by applying our last image that luntbuild had
over the CVS image, then each developer's changes since then.

-Steve