gump-general mailing list archives

From "Felipe Leme" <felip...@apache.org>
Subject Cargo jars
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 00:45:48 GMT
Hi all,

I've updated Gump's cargo dependencies to 0.8 and I'm almost sure it
will break Cactus and Jetspeed builds (well, Cargo was already broke,
that's the reason I've changed it :-), so I'm giving you a heads up.

So, what I did was to update release from 0.6 to 0.8 and break the
cargo-package (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/project/packaged-cargo.xml)
into cargo-package-core and cargo-package-ant (Cargo has been split in
many different jars), change the cargo-0.6.jar to
cargo-core-uberjar-0.8.jar and update cactus and jetspeed xml files to
reflect the change. What I didn't do though was to change something in
order to inform where to get those new jars - what should have I done?
Should I have uploaded then somewhere?

[]s,

-- Felipe