gump-general mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: jakarta-velocity-test problem
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:26:18 GMT

"Henning Schmiedehausen" <hps@intermeta.de> wrote in message
news:1143410664.18110.3.camel@forge.intermeta.de...
> Hi,
>
> well, I don't exactly understand why this build fails for you guys. It
> definitely works for me in the same environment...
>
> Can you send me the output of the
> <workspace>/bin/test-reports/TEST-org.apache.velocity.test.AbsoluteFileResourceLoaderTestCase.txt

> file after the run is complete? I'd really appreciate it (and I might even
> get that problem fixed... :-)

It looks like a compatibility problem with JUnit-4 or Ant+JUnit-4.  But,
anyway, here it is:

Testsuite: org.apache.velocity.test.AbsoluteFileResourceLoaderTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.043 sec

Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
        FAILED
Class org.apache.velocity.test.AbsoluteFileResourceLoaderTestCase has no
public constructor TestCase(String name) or TestCase()
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Class