gump-general mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 2.0 support status update?
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:27:27 GMT
We can certainly use continuum-dev@maven.apache.org. Just to wrap some
loose ends:

On 3/29/06, Leo Simons <mail@leosimons.com> wrote:
> In that case I'll go compile a list. Like, its a huge resource hog :-)

Yep, that definitely needs to cut down. I don't know how much of it is
attributed to jdo caching and derby - I've been meaning to try it out
with postgres and see if there's any difference...

> I suggest sending Berin Lautenbach and Noel Bergman a direct e-mail
> asking whether they could set up another host on loki (which runs
> vmgump). There's a disk array accessible there so plenty of space.
> Or try IRC.

Thanks. I hadn't considered that option - I'll include that when I
mail them. The first mail came about from speaking to Noel on IRC, so
I think we're pretty much in agreement once a home is found.

- Brett