gump-general mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 2.0 support status update?
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:58:28 GMT
The work for this is still on my todo list. I haven't had any spare
time to look at it over the last couple of months, but I'm happy to
direct anyone that wants to look into it.

Some other projects at Apache are using Continuum
(http://maven.apache.org/continuum) for builds. I believe other CI
systems have also added m2 support. These systems in some ways take a
different approach than Gump, focusing on the success of your
particular builds, rather than the builds of the latest in the whole
ecosystem.

Cheers,
Brett