gump-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Junit nagging and CVS timeouts
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:14:04 GMT

On Mar 15, 2006, at 12:59 PM, Bill Barker wrote:

> [...]

Thanks, sounds like it.  I'll pass it along to junit-devel.  I
couldn't find a bugzilla issue related to it and it was hard to sort
through all the JUnit related threads on the Ant-dev mailing list.

> Well, David Saff agreed to be nagged personally (check the
> general@gump
> archives), not the entire junit project.  There are a number of other
> projects that nag an individual instead of the development list.
> Since the
> nags are usually once a day, it looks ok to change it to the junit-
> devel
> list.

I had seen the message on general@gump, it was what alerted me to the
recent change in the descriptor.  But I saw it after I started
digging into the apparent missed nag messages.