gump-general mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r383419 - /gump/metadata/project/smartfrog.xml
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:49:10 GMT
Bill Barker wrote:

> [...]

more of a :(

> Another option would be to <depend project="junit3" /> for awhile, if you don't
actually need all the cool new stuff in JUnit4.  The junit3 project is packaged, so you don't
have to worry about it failing.

I may just do that. I think we need to switch ant to it too; if you look
at some of the failure logs they were looking for ant's junit task which
has been omitted.