gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: Gump @ AC EU 2006
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 13:45:05 GMT
On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 08:58:25PM +0100, Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> Where can I nick the slides ;)

I think there's some in trunk/xdocs and some more on people.apache.org:~leosimons
(using ssh on people and looking in ~leosimons might be easier). I don't know if
the source format for my last one is there (its Apple Keynote I think). I can send
that or put it somewhere if need be.

> Not sure if I will submit a talk though or for that matter even go
> (conference fee is kind of a problem, at least to finance privately).

If you give a talk you normally get travel refunded, a hotel night or two, and
the conference fee is waved.

> So
> hopefully my new employer thinks this is interesting enough to support me
> :)  (starting at Ordina J-Technologies tomorrow btw).

Have fun!

LSD