gump-general mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject jakarta-velocity-test problem
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:04:23 GMT
Hi,

well, I don't exactly understand why this build fails for you guys. It
definitely works for me in the same environment...

Can you send me the output of the
<workspace>/bin/test-reports/TEST-org.apache.velocity.test.AbsoluteFileResourceLoaderTestCase.txt
file after the run is complete? I'd really appreciate it (and I might even get that problem
fixed... :-)

	Best regards
		Henning

      RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development
   Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Engineering

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia