gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump on MacOSX
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2006 20:36:32 GMT
On Sun, 5 Feb 2006, Sander Temme <sctemme@apache.org> wrote:

> In that spirit, I have set up Gump (I think) on a dual CPU Xserve;
> results are here: <http://clarus.apache.org/>.

Cool.  Any chance you could write up what you did in the Wiki?  You
should be able to find vmgump's setup there as well.

> Yay, a successful run!  However, where vmgump boasts 768 projects, I
> get 18, of which only five succeed.

This partly is because you use the minimal workspace, I guess.  Use
the profile profile/gump.xml instead of profile/minimal-gump.xml.  It
may very well be that minimal-profile doesn't even contain all
projects necessary for a succssful build since almost nobody keeps an
eye on it (I know that I don't).

Cheers

        Stefan