gump-general mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven builds and library tasks
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:26:54 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:
> On 2/28/06, Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> A couple of maven-repository related questions. as that is the main
>> cause of the new projects I've added not building.
>>

>> 1. how do I get the local repository into enough shape that maven1
>> works? This is a prerequisite to getting either ws-commons or ws-axis2
>> to work?
>
> This is a limitation in the way Gump uses m1. Traditionally, the one
> time local repository has just been synced from the previous install.
> Reproducing the failed command without -o as gump on the box should do
> it too.

There's a few projects I'd like to be queued for hand execution then,
though that strikes me as a bit of a failure mode of an automated build.
But then, as I am remote-terminal server sessioned in to a cruise
control debug session in another window, they all have their failures ;(

In order
-ws-commons/axiom
-ws-commons/xmlschema
-ws-commons/policy
-ws-axis2

I could imagine a preheat mechanism to put stuff in there, either legit
stuff or (naughtily) the latest releases of everything.