gump-general mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Maven2 support
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 05:26:28 GMT

"Stefan Bodewig" <bodewig@apache.org> wrote in message
news:87wthhj4g1.fsf@www.samaflost.de...
> On Sun, 1 Jan 2006, Bill Barker <wbarker@wilshire.com> wrote:
>
>> However, since I don't think that we are running against trunk
>> anymore
>
> Helios <http://gump.zones.apache.org/> does.

Yeah, well, judging from the latest log, it's one sick puppy ;-).

It's still missing several packaged projects, and it still doesn't know that
Gump doesn't support anything except GNU 'make' for native projects.

Yes, I also have to disable the fail-on-update-fail when running from
'trunk' a lot of times (sf.org just isn't that reliable :), but the update
failures on Helios look more serious than that.

And as I said below the above quote, all that happens is that Python
compiles a couple of extra classes that it doesn't use untill somebody
actually adds an <mvn /> tag to a project.